The following laws and rules govern the calculation, publication, and use of high school graduation rates.
Education TITLE I A— Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged - §200.19 Other academic indicators
High School Graduation Rate Non-Regulatory Guidance - USED December 22, 2008
Elementary and Secondary Education Act (Sec. 1111) - Sec. 1111 -(b) (2)(C)(vi) Accountability
Compulsory School Attendance - s. 118.15 Wis. Stats.
High School Graduation Requirements - Law - s.118.33 Wis. Stats.
Children at Risk - Identification of children at risk of not graduating from high school and children at risk plan.
High School Graduation Standards - Chapter PI 18 - High School Graduation Standards in state rule
- Requirements for school boards to issue a diploma
- Definitions. Section PI 18.02, Wis. Admin. Code
- High school graduation standards. COURSE REQUIREMENTS & ADDITIONAL CREDITS.
- Accommodations for pupils with exceptional educational interests, needs, or requirements
- Credit Taken in grades 7-8 toward High School Graduation